Easy Document Capture
Focus on the health of your patients, not your printers
With your patients’ confidentiality second only to their well-being, protecting sensitive information is critical.
Follow-me print enables users to send their print jobs to a single print queue from their computer or device, and release their jobs from whichever printer they’re closest to, whenever they want. And if this is one of those 15-20% times a print is never released, we’ll just securely delete it.
With plenty at stake, your staff have more important things to consider than the financial impact of printing.
Pivotal software shrinks this impact with full visibility, tracking, and tools for change. Use cost-effective policies like duplex printing, run automatic built-in reports, and collect insightful data to install efficient printers in the heaviest use areas.
Retrieving files quickly and reliably is crucial to staying efficient and giving your clients the best service.
We streamline document management by integrating with popular practice management systems. Scan documents directly to relevant folders, and search and edit them with built-in OCR tech (optical character recognition).
Use digital forms to reduce errors and costs
Advances in digital form technology makes it simple to replace paper forms with electronic versions. Patients and staff will enjoy the availability and convenience of always having the correct form ready for a signature, even in a telehealth environment. You will also see added benefits like:
- Less time spent assembling and preparing forms
- A reduction or elimination of costly pre-printed forms and labels
- No more ordering and storing of paper forms
- Being environmentally friendly through reduced paper use
Automated information capture and packet creation.
Take information beyond paper
Automated capture makes it possible to gather information from multiple third-party systems, digitise the information and then combines all data sources together to create a packet of information that users can print, transmit electronically or scan – allowing staff to more effectively collaborate and share.
- Print documents to approved destinations with only designated users able to retrieve
- Control the sharing of information between systems and authorised personnel
- Capture key data from documents and automatically input into any application
- Reduce, even eliminate, the need to print hardcopy documents
- Maintain a complete audit trail of all information delivered