The more choice, the better
Ricoh Pro C9500
Transform your production environment
Production printing is evolving rapidly, requiring immediate attention to address new demands. At Pivotal, we envision the future of your business and tailor our technology to meet those needs through co-creation. The RICOH Pro C9500 is a testament to this approach, empowering your business to adapt and stay competitive in today’s digital landscape. Our ongoing technological advancements enable you to discover innovative ways of working, providing you with the Power to Lead.
- VCSEL technology delivers 2,400 x 4,800 dpi resolution
- Vivid lifelike colours, smooth tonal gradation and fine lines
- The digital press maintains full productivity at all media weights
- Produce up to 9,000 A4 impressions per hour, printing 2-up on A3.
Ricoh Pro C7500
Now your print business can deliver so much more value.
The RICOH Pro C7500 accommodates seven special colors, including gold and silver. Designed to meet dynamic client demands, it opens up new possibilities for your business. By improving operational efficiency, the Pro C7500 collaborates with you to explore innovative work methods. To maximize these remarkable capabilities, we’ve also greatly enhanced user-friendliness.
- 2400 x 4800 dpi output is delivered at an impressive 85 ppm
- Supports media of 40 to 470 gsm and up to 1,260 mm in length
- Low melt toner reduces energy costs and broadens media horizons
- Seize the power to transform and captivate with Ricoh’s innovative fifth
colour option. Explore new spectra. Introduce silver, gold, neon yellow,
neon pink, white, clear, and invisible red.
Ricoh Pro c5300s/c5310s
The quality and reliability you need
with the size and affordability you want
Your business success hinges on technology that propels productivity and profitability. Meeting the demands of your key clients necessitates high-quality output. The RICOH Pro C5300s and Pro C5310S excel at delivering both.
- High productivity with full-colour output up to 80ppm
- Exceptional image quality with Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Laser (VCSEL) resolutions up to 2400 x 4800dp
- Automatic duplexing up to 330 x 488 mm and paper weight up to 360 gsm
- Expansive selection of finishing options for greater flexibility
In the media
Ricoh digital colour print systems are being installed at an increasing number of high-profile print businesses, including IVE and Lamson Paragon, as the companies beef up their digital operations.